Sunday, September 13, 2009

finally an update

I've been so busy with school this past week but I've finally found some time to update and post pics of some new shoes!

I would also like to thank my mom's good friend, Susan Flinchum, a recent reader of the blog, for her donation to Black & Lu.  It makes me feel really good about what I'm doing with Hopeline and suicide prevention to have someone like Susan rooting for me!

A note about requests and commissions: I won't be able to take requests until after the November 21st show in Charlottesville.  Any product I turn out before then needs to be devoted to the Artisan market, but don't worry!  I haven't forgotten about the five or six of you who have requested shoes.  I'll let everyone know when I can start filling these orders.  Thanks for understanding y'all.



SHARP BUBBLEGUM, 30$




ROCK CANDY, 30$




LEMON DROPS 30$




COSMOS, 30$




BLUE RIDGE, 35$

-LeG





1 comment: