Sunday, September 20, 2009

the start of it all...

Hey y'all, I finished three more pairs of shoes tonight, but by the time I finished it was dark outside.  I'll take pics and post them tomorrow! 

I did want to, however, post this picture from my crappy cell-phone camera.  I made these shoes for my ex-boyfriend for Christmas 2007.  He couldn't wear them because one of them had a weird lump within the sole that we could never figure out/remove, but they still looked freaking sweet!

Chi-city's finest...

Kanye and Common.  Well, I'm not sure I'd still consider Kanye to be that respectable anymore.  But I used to like him!  These are made with a three-layer hand cut stencil, which I don't really do anymore, but it's where I started and a technique I may go back to in the future.

That's all for tonight!  A trip down memory lane.

-LeG

No comments:

Post a Comment