Thursday, August 20, 2009

my name is lucy gillis and i make shoes.

My name is Lucy Gillis and I make shoes.  I like the shoes that I make, and I hope other people will too...or at least enough to buy them!  



June 2009




June 2009



July 2009



July 2009



July 2009



July 2009



August 2009


August 2009


August 2009

These are all from my line, Black & Lu, which is debuting at the Charlottesville Artisan Market in late November.  They're all bleached, dyed, studded, and embroidered by hand.  Currently I'm working on a fifty pair premiere. 

Until then, I'll consider taking local or in-state commissions.  Different styles, embellishments, and locations will affect the price, but I'm open to ideas and suggestions!  

I can be reached through my e-mail address:  gillisle@vcu.edu
Only serious inquiries please!  Thanks y'all.

-LeG



No comments:

Post a Comment