Tuesday, October 20, 2009

holy crap! i've been so busy!


So I've been really busy working on projects for school.  I have two critiques this week, and then a mandatory pewter workshop this weekend, but I was able to finish four pairs of shoes last weekend!  

I have to drive to Charlottesville tomorrow to pick up a pair of shoes that I dropped off a week ago at the Hook office.  The Hook is the independent newspaper sponsoring the Artisan Market where Black&Lu will debut, so look for my shoes in their ad!  Hopefully they'll be in the ad...if not I'll be even more ornery about having to drive 2-hours round trip just to pick up a pair of my shoes.  

Anyhow, here's what I've finished lately!



BLUE FROST, $28




ELECTRIC FEEL, $35



EQUESTRIAN SNOW, $30




CALIFORNIA CHLORINE, $28

Oh, and I redesigned my business card too!



On that note, I'm in dire need of a Diet Coke.  

-LeG

No comments:

Post a Comment